Aviall SuperSeminars are one-day, or two-day, parts and maintenance training seminars offering a tradeshow, networking opportunities, meals and more! The SuperSeminars address the training needs of mechanics, IAs, DOMs, buyers and other decision makers from various types of organizations, both large and small, within the General Aviation and Corporate markets. Aviall calls on many of the 235 manufacturers it represents to offer this training on a variety of products. There is something for everyone!
- Approved per F.A.R. Section 65.93 (a) (4) as an Inspection Authorization Renewal Course
- The latest information on products and services offered by Aviall and its suppliers
- Piston and turbine engine component and maintenance workshops
- Parts and maintenance seminars presented by the world's leading aviation suppliers
- Key manufacturers on hand to answer questions
- Tradeshow manufacturer's exhibits representing hundreds of products
- Networking opportunity exchange ideas with people in all phases of aviation
- Food & Beverage
- Minimal registration fee of only $25
Have a Question?
Email email@example.com and you will get a reply quickly.
May 28-29, 2015